Lead Generation Categorization
Business to Business Implies Collaboration
Business to business lead generation is typically viewed either through the lens of professional introductions or audience targeting. The former more classic style of marketing is contrasted by modern marketers who automate much of introduction process. Successful campaigns always have an element of both – personal and professional, productive and fun. The underlying message or it’s connotation is that the agency representing and the client work collaboratively to solve particular problems.
Business to Customer Implies Service
Business to customer is most commonly thought of as retail – where the customer does not participate in the production of the good or service. Business to customer is about scalability and market appetite. Without these appetites a company cannot connect with it’s customers. Increasingly companies are using study groups and other methods to help them create more customer centric products.
- Legal Lead Generation > Find New Cases
- Technology Lead Generation > Find New Clients
- Digital Solutions Lead Generation> Find New Subscribers
- Automotive Lead Generation > Find More Dealers
- Insurance Lead Generation > Find More Leads
- Professional Lead Generation > Find More Opportunities
- Health Care Lead Generation> Find More Patients